Friday, January 25, 2013

Needed a fix

So it appears I may have a slight fabric hoarding issue going on here. No intervention needed, thank you, spring is just so tantalizingly close and I guess I hope that it will come faster if I have a bunch of pretty new frocks to wear!

It helps that my friend Stephanie kindly passed on a box - a WHOLE BOX - of her mother' s vintage patterns and I'm just dying to make some of them. It also helps that I meet some of my sewing idols next week and I want to have a slew of lovely new things with which to impress ( I can admit it!) . But mostly, I'm just feeling creatively on fire right now and it's awesome!
How about you? Anyone else have peaks and valleys of inspiration? What helps to pull you out of the dry times?













No comments:

Post a Comment